EXPRESS CARE URGENT CARE IS OPEN 8AM TO 7PM. Due to COVID -19 our in person hours 9:00 AM -6:00 PM
Worker Injury Treatment
When accidents or workplace injuries occur, Express Care Urgent Care Walk in center Hamden ct is a leading provider of Workers’ Compensation treatment. Our experienced doctors provide comprehensive care for a wide variety of job related injuries.
Employers choose Express Care Urgent Care as their occupational medicine provider because we provide:
- Medical care 7 days a week
- A panel physician for most workers’ compensation carriers
- X-ray facility on site
- Fracture care
- Laceration repair
- Inhalation injury treatment
- Care for superficial corneal injuries or foreign bodies
- Care for burns, contusions, sprains, exposure and most other work related injuries or illnesses
- Supplies and medications available on Walk in center Hamden ct
- Report of treatment, prognosis and duty status furnished immediately upon conclusion of exam
We are always sensitive to the needs of the employer, as well as the injured employee.
We work closely with our employers and carriers. We work in partnership with the case managers to provide comprehensive, appropriate, treatments. When necessary, duty status is always modified, within the confines of the work environment as dictated by the employer.