Express Care Urgent Care, 1650 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06514



Qualified Facilities

Top Level Doctors

Dedicated Patient Care Staff

Online and In person Care

Save Time! Save Money! Receive Personalized Care!

Express Care Urgent Care walk in medical care Hamden ct is privately owned and operated.  Dr. Chaudhry opened this Urgent Care in response to a need to better serve the residents and businesses in the Hamden. Working at a local hospital Dr. Chaudhry has witnessed first-hand the number of people seeking treatment in the emergency room when their own doctors were closed or overbooked.  Long wait times, high costs and preventing others with life threatening illness or injuries from being seen in a more timely fashion are the result.  Only 20% of the people going to an “ER” need to be there. The other 80% may be treated cheaper, faster and better in an Urgent Care Center!

Who do you treat?

We treat any one with non-life threatening injuries or non-medical conditions from 9 months old to 109 years old!   If you have a regular physician we do not replace them but rather fill the gap for when they may not be available.  Physicians often refer to us for certain procedures that they are unable to provide i.e.; hydration therapies or wound care. Conversely we may refer you to a specialist if you need further care that we cannot provide. A complete list of what we treat may be found on our walk in medical care Hamden ct website or you may call the office.

Who will treat me? Express Care Urgent Care

currently has two board certified physicians, several highly trained physician assistants, x-ray technicians and medical assistants. Our goal is total patient satisfaction.  Our staff will do everything possible to treat and care for you in a professional, kind and compassionate manner. Time will be spent to properly diagnose, treat and discuss your medical situation. In addition we will follow up with you a few days after your visit to see how things are going.

Are you Expensive?

No! In fact we will save you money!  Our fees are similar to that of a regular primary care physician and often cheaper.  In comparison to an ER visit we can be up to three times cheaper. Our deductibles are also lower. We accept most insurance plans including Huskie. Our ‘self-pay’ rates are very affordable as well. Credit cards are accepted.